Alabama AAU Girls State Championship!! The schedule is now available. The event will be run through Tourney Machine, so please down load the app.
CHECK IN WILL BE LOCATED IN THE MAIN LOUNGE AREA IN THE REGISTRATION ROOM. It’s located as soon as you walk in and there will be plenty of staff to help direct you. REMEMBER TO CHECK IN WITH YOUR FULL TEAM AND COACHES AT THE SAME TIME. Coaches need to have ALL AAU Cards for each player and each coach that is on the bench for check in. Each coach should have every player’s birth certificate and grade card (or grade verification form) in case of a player’s protest. Have a copy of your Official AAU roster with you and or the Alabama official roster (this form is under the rules and forms tab).
We have the best teams in Alabama attending and competing. Tensions will be high and players battling. We will continue to grow the State tournament into something that will be very special. I appreciate all the teams that want to continue to make Alabama AAU the best that it can be.
A few notes:
• Remember, this is about the kids. It’s a sporting event. Be respectful to one another. Fans should be loud and ready to cheer for their teams. Not be yelling at the other teams
• We will have courts 1-4 inside the Birmingham Convention Center
• Remember the dress code. This will be enforced! No hats, all coaches must have collared shirts, khaki pants or shorts (no jeans), etc.
• Remember that every bench personal must be an AAU member.
• Teams will be bringing their own warm up basketballs. Don’t forget!
• Game time is game time. Make sure you have additional coaches prepared to start the game if your game before is in triple overtime
For your convenience here is the layout of the tournament facility - Click Here
Jerry Codispoti – Director of Alabama AAU Girls Basketball